Elections are a difficult contest to win. Your whole life changes as you place yourself out there for people to vote for. Everything you believe in, everything you do, people are watching and waiting to see if you will be the best choice.
So, if you’re going to run, you might as well give it the best shot you can. Whether it’s for your union or Board of Directors, or even MLA or MP, we can guide you through the campaign process. We will make sure you have thought of or have the following things:
- Why are you running in this election?
- Have you thought of the impact this will have on you and your family?
- Do you realize the amount of time it will take to run in an election?
- What are your campaign issues?
- Do you have a budget?
- Do you have a good and complete list of contacts?
- How do you plan on contacting your list to get support? Fundraise?
- Have you had any media training?
- Have you established your social media accounts?
- Do you know how to dress and look the part?
- Do you have a slogan, brochure or website?
This list could go on for a while, but you get the idea. And if you have asked yourself these questions or need some help getting the answers, give us a call. Jumping into the public arena can be a difficult and exposing experience, but if you have the right campaign team and support, well you just might surprise yourself and win.